Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Singing Librarians

Whenever I hear Christmas carols, I remember UP SLIS Chorale's (aka The Singing Librarians) first performance when we participated at the UP Carolfest last December 2007, at the UP theater. It was not a perfect performance, but the feeling it brought to us was just awesome! Whenever we're together at rehearsals, we forget we came from different organizations. There was no UPFLIPP nor UPLISSA. It was just the Chorale. Music united us all! I wish we could do this again.
 

 
Video courtesy of Noel Feria

  photo courtesy of Iya Agbon

If I'll be given a chance to  continue teaching, I want to form a new breed of "Singing Librarians". Something that would unite the 'kids', my 'kids', at the school. Cool idea, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment