Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2012 Year-End Report

2012 has been a rollercoaster ride for me. There has been a crazy combination of ups, downs, twists, and loops. The year brought me a combination of emotions I never thought I would ever experience in my entire life; joy, pain, love, heartache, excitement, fear, happiness, depression. However demented my 2012 has been, I'm still thankful for all the people who made a mark in my life, the experiences (especially the first ones) that I'll never forget, and the things I have received. They all made me the person I am today. See how I turned out! I am stronger, more in control (of my life), and probably (and hopefully!) wiser than who I am last year.
Get a glimpse of what happened to my 2012: 

If the slideshow did not load, view it here: http://prezi.com/jkkytfh7-i0c/bianca-rei-my-2012-in-pictures/

I am armed and ready. Bring it on 2013! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment